LollipopPenguinLollipopPenguin

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Yay! Step-by-Step!

I'm glad to see an artist more on my level doing tutorials. D:

It's so fustrating with professionals, because they sorta assume you already know all of it. Thanks for breaking it down!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Very interesting!

Some of the desktops were just plain silly, but I really enjoyed the penguin-lizard thing in the desert and the Matrix desktops.

All in all, these are interesting concepts,, they're just not practical for use. : /

Good luck with these though! They're very good!

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

So cumbersome...

Some of the cursors just weren't practical for use. They were too big, took up a lot of the screen, and were just irritating.

I did like the caterpillar, though. It was adorable. Any chance of like a chinese dragon like that?

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Okay...

Some of the illusions were good, but overall? This wasn't really a game. : /

Cat God vs Sun King Cat God vs Sun King

D'awwww

I love being the cat god! ~Nyan.

Synapsis Synapsis

Creepy!

And rather fun. :) I enjoyed the vibe of fear and confusion that snuck up my spine during the game. I kept looking around to make sure I wasn't being watched! Haha.

I loved the padded room and the church especially. Those were the ones that gave me the chills the most. :o

My only problem is that sometimes it's hard to know what you're supposed to do. But once you figure it out (the best way I found is to just click on whatever you can), then you're pretty much sailing along.

A great game! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Synapsis 2 Synapsis 2

An interesting game...

...although not as good as the first one. I really liked the War room, but the last puzzle with the rotating discs was a little difficult.

I don't really like that you toned down on the "creepy" vibe. I just wasn't as creeped out as I was when I played the original Synapsis.

Both of them are really well done though, so congrats on having such a lovely game. :)

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

So cute!

It's a simple, fun, cute game! I love it! I love the little story, I love the concept, it's adorable! You guys did a fabulous job!

There was a point where my cat got stuck, but it worked itself out quickly, which is good.

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

Hmm...

Some of the levels were hard, but it's a great, quick game.

Bazooki: A Silent Affair Bazooki: A Silent Affair

*monocle*

If my professors had taught physics like this in high school, perhaps I wouldn't have flunked.

.________q